January 3, 2018
Emerging Trends in Real Estate is an annual series of trends and forecast publications that reflect the views of leading real estate executives in three global regions—the Americas, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. Join ULI Colorado for our annual real estate forecast event on January 18, 2018. This special breakfast program features Patrick Phillips, Global CEO of the Urban Land Institute (presenting on the Emerging Trends Report) and a response panel of prominent local experts in retail, office, and multifamily development who will share their perspectives and observations.
- Tells you what to expect and where the best opportunities are.
- Elaborates on trends in the capital markets, including sources and flows of equity and debt capital.
- Indicates which property sectors offer the best opportunities and which ones to avoid.
- Explains how the economy and concerns about credit issues are affecting real estate.
- Discusses which metropolitan areas offer the most and least potential.
- Describes the impact of social and political trends on real estate.
- Local speakers include Patty Gage, Colorado Business Bank; Stephen Hennis, Hotelogy; Mary Beth Jenkins, The Laramie Company; Mike Zoellner, ZF Capital; and John Jugl, NKF.
Learn more and register here: colorado.uli.org/event/emerging-trends-real-estate-2018/
Real Estate Perspective
Welcome to Real Estate Perspective – real estate market and economic information from over 40 sources in a single, easy-to-read weekly newsletter. To read the newsletter easily on a mobile device go to:
Research a property or a market in our searchable on-line library of Real Estate Perspective articles compiled since 2001 at:
Each business day the JRES staff reviews all Denver metro area wide and local newspapers, trade journals, government websites, blogs and other sources for commercial and residential real estate and economic news. News items are condensed into easily readable summaries providing all of the essential facts for the Real Estate Perspective newsletter. Real Estate Perspective is provided alongside Cherry Creek Perspective which provides quick and easy monthly access to current metro area mobility, and southeast Denver real estate and economic information. And Apartment Perspective, provides a detailed update of Denver metro area apartment rental, vacancy and development/construction activity including proposed projects. A searchable library of all of the JRES newsletters content is available at:
The latest on Real Estate and Mobility is also available at a Group in LinkedIn with that name and moderated by Bill James at:
Please forward this email to others who may want to subscribe at: